Here’s a glimpse of some companies we love, trust and admire that are doing good this Holiday season. Join 31 Bits in giving gifts that give back!
1. We love Warby Parker eyewear. Their style, their quality, their affordability, and most importantly their story. For every pair of glasses that is purchased, Warby Parker gives a pair of glasses to a person in need.
Have 20/20 vision? Warby Parker has some killer shades too!
2. We’ve been big fans of Sseko sandals (and the people behind it) for awhile now. Sseko is based in Kampala, Uganda, where they employ young women who are working towards their goal of attending the local University. Fashion and empowerment. You bet we love it.
Sseko just released a new collection of handmade clutches… we’re obsessed.
3. This past September we had the privilege of visiting International Princess Project in India, and we are beyond impressed by this organization. IPP gives women that have been enslaved by prostitution hope for a better life, by training and employing them to make “Punjammies”- the cutest, coziest, and most vibrant pajama pants!
And with the code “sharehope” you can get free shipping for the entire month of December!
4. The Not For Sale Campaign is an organization creating new futures for survivors of human trafficking and communities at risk of modern day slavery. From custom-made bags, to All Saints Apparel, to a special line of 31 Bits jewelry, their online store is sure to have something for everybody on your list!
5. Who doesn’t love soft, comfortable, and quality clothing? Check out Ever/After Clothing. They have clothes for all ages (even infants!) and the best part is, it’s all 100% cotton! Did we mention Ever/After donates 25% of their profit to charity?
Ever/After is a win/win if you ask us!
6. Last but not least, Della sells fun and creative handbags, purses, laptop cases, wallets, and more. Handmade by women in Ghana, the fabrics and materials used are bright, colorful, and completely unique! We’re currently digging their laptop cases. So cute!